DJF Model Lifting height 25m Rubber Corrugated Sidewall Conveyor
This series of Corrugated Sidewall Conveyor is a general-purpose
continuous conveying equipment for bulk materials. It adopts a
conveyor belt with corrugated sidewalls and diaphragms. Therefore,
it is especially suitable for large-angle conveying.
Advantages of Corrugated Sidewall Conveyor
Application of Corrugated Sidewall Conveyor
This series of Corrugated Sidewall Conveyor can be widely used in coal, chemical industry, building materials, hydropower and metallurgy and other
departments. In the range of ambient temperature -19℃～+40℃, it can
transport various bulk materials with a bulk specific gravity of
Technical parameters for reference of Corrugated Sidewall Conveyor
|Belt Width (mm)||Ribs Height (mm)||Speed (m/s)||Angle (°)||Capacity (m3/h)||Power (kw)|
Inspection, Operation, Maintenance of Corrugated Sidewall Conveyor
1. Check whether the conveyor is installed correctly and whether
the fasteners are loose.
2. Check that the tape joints, corrugated ribs and baffles are in
3. Check whether the flexibility and corresponding clearance of
each idler and rotating parts on the shaft are normal, and whether
there is no rotation phenomenon.
4. Check whether the tightness of the cleaning device and the tape
5. Check whether the wiring of the electromechanical part is
correct and good, and whether the voltage is within the rated range